Bee Sting Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Bee Sting Recipe gets its zest milk,butter and sugar.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Bee Sting Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Bee Sting Recipe
Bee Sting Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Bee Sting can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Bee Sting recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 3 c flour
- 1 pk active dry yeast
- 2/3 c milk
- 1/3 c sugar
- 6 T butter
- 1 c sugar
- 9 T butter margarine
- 1 1/4 c almonds sliced
- 2 T milk
- 1 1/2 c milk
- 1 pk vanilla pudding 3 5/8 oz
- Place flour in a large bowl. Add yeast and sugar. Scald milk, stir in butter or margarine and cool to lukewarm.
- Pour over flour, add the egg and beat until smooth. Cover and let it rise in a warm place until it doubles in size.
- Punch down dough and roll into a 10" round.
- Place in a 10" X 3" springform pan. Cover and let it rise again in a warm place until it doubles in size.
- Once the cake has doubled, place sugar, butter or margarine and almonds in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat approximately five minutes until butter and sugar have melted.
- Take if off the heat, add two tablespoons milk and cool to lukewarm.
- Spread over the top of the cake and bake in a preheated oven at 375!F for 30 minutes.
- Loosen the edge with a knife, take the cake out of the pan and cool.
- Prepare pudding according to the package's directions using 1 1/2 cup milk.
- Set aside to cool. Once the cake is cold, cut it into two layers. Spread the cold pudding in the middle and replace the top layer. Serve. Makes one 10" X 3" cake.