Cornmeal Mush Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Cornmeal Mush Recipe gets its bay leaves,carrot and corn.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Cornmeal Mush Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Cornmeal Mush Recipe
Cornmeal Mush Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Cornmeal Mush Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Cornmeal Mush Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 1 c white or yellow Instant cornmeal
- 6 c water cold
- When did corn travel from Valley of Mexico to Georgian It had to have been after Spanish conquestin sixteenth century, along with tomatoes & peppers.
- In any event, Georgians incorporated it into their cooking & unseasoned mush is eaten with sharply seasoned meat dishes such as Setsamandi Mix cornmeal & water together in a solid-weight metal pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low & cook, uncovered, for 40 mins.
- Stir mixture now & then. When ready meal will have absorbed water & mush will be firm enough to slice, yet moist enough to have a smooth consistency.
- Serve hot while still in pan by scooping of slicing out serving portions.