Thueringer Kloesse Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Thueringer Kloesse Recipe gets its eggs,sugar and potato.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Thueringer Kloesse Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Thueringer Kloesse Recipe
Thueringer Kloesse Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Thueringer Kloesse Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Thueringer Kloesse Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 18 large floury potatoes
- 1 about 5 kg
- 1 salt
- 2 stale rolls
- 30 g butter or margarine
- Peel, wash and dry the potatoes. Grate 12 potatoes finely and let them drain through a cloth muslin is best. Collect the liquid so that the starch can settle.
- Squeeze the grated potatoes very well, in a cloth, or better, in a juice extractor. Loosen the dried, grated potatoes between the hands and mix with salt about 2 tea- spoonsful and the settled starch about 5 tablespoonsful.
- Cut the rest of the potatoes into pieces and soft-boil them in salted water. Meanwhile dice the rolls and fry them in the butter or margarine.
- Vigorously boil some salted water in a saucepan and keep it just on the boil. Mash the boiled potatoes in the cooking water into a thick paste.
- In a closed pan take care - spray! bring the paste to the boil. Pour the boiling paste in portions over the cold, grated potatoes and immediately stir vigorously with a wooden spoon.
- Stir the cold paste with the hot paste until the mixture is well bound and has a glassy shine.