Solyanka Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Solyanka Recipe gets its butter,eggs and onions.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Solyanka Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Solyanka Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Solyanka Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Solyanka Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Servings: 2 people
- 2 T corn or olive oil
- 1 1/4 lb boneless beef chuck cut into 1-in cubes
- 1 lb abt 3 onions chopped fine
- 1/4 c tomato paste
- 2 1 cup pickled cucumbers cut into
- 1/4- in dice
- 2 cloves garlic chopped fine
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 t salt or to taste
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1 1/2 c water
- 2 T fresh flat-leaf italian parsley chopped
- 2 T fresh dill chopped
- 2 T fresh coriander chopped
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley, dill, & coriander are old standbys that are the usual herbal flavors to combine w/beef but Kosher dill pickles give new flavor to this Georgian mix.
- A new twist to pique modern tastes Heat oil in a pan, add beef & onions, & stir-fry over moderate heat for 3 mins as onions change color.
- Add tomato paste, cucumber pickles, garlic, bay leaves, salt, pepper, & water.
- Cover & simmer over low heat for 45 mins, or until the beef is tender.
- Should liquid evaporate too quickly, add another 1/2 cup of water.
- Add parsley, dill, & coriander, stir into beef, & cook for 5 mins.