Sweet Onion Salad Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Sweet Onion Salad Recipe gets its butter, eggs, and onions. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Sweet Onion Salad Recipe, the best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Sweet Onion Salad Recipe
FLATBREADS FLAVORS ALFORD
- 2 md onions red thinly sliced
- 1 T salt kosher
- 3 T vinegar cider
- 1 t sugar
- 1 c cilantro fresh coarsely chopped leaves
- 1/2 t cayenne pepper
- 1 pomegranate seeds
- Place onions in colander and place it over a bowl to catch drips.
- Sprinkle salt onto onions and toss with your hands to ensure that salt is well distributed.
- Let stand for 20 minutes.Rinse under cold water and pat dry with towel or dry in salad spinner.
- Transfer onions to shallow serving bowl. Add cilantro and toss gently.
- Sprinkle cayenne on top and add a handful of pomegranate seeds.
- Serve at room temperature with Chicken Street Kebabs and Afghan Home-style Naan.