Bacon Asparagus Shallot Frittata is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Bacon Asparagus Shallot Frittata Recipe gets its zest from cumin olives, ground coconut. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy breakfast wrap, the top 10 on this site.
Bacon Asparagus Shallot Frittata Recipe
- 8 ounces organic uncured
- turkey bacon , diced
- 1 shallot , minced
- 1 bunch asparagus , chopped
- 8 large omega-3 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground
- black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 avocado , sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°.Cook the bacon over medium-high heat until lightly browned, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add shallots and asparagus and cook another 2-3 minutes or until shallots are translucent. Turn off heat when finished.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl. Slowly add bacon mixture to eggs. Season with salt and pepper.Pour egg mixture into a prepared pie pan that has been lightly oiled with coconut oil
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until browned and cooked through. Let cool on a wire rack for about 14 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with paprika and garnish with avocado slices.