Bliny Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Bliny Recipe gets its egg,vegetable oil and yeast.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Bliny Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Bliny Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Bliny Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Bliny Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 3/4 c flour
- 1 t granulated sugar
- 1 t shortening
- 1 1/2 t yeast
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 egg separated
- 1 1/2 c milk
- 2 t vegetable oil
- Heat 3/4 of milk to 35C about 95F. Add yeast till fully dissolved. Add half of sugar, yolk, melted shortening - keep stirring.
- Add half of flour. Stir batter until smooth. Cover with cloth and let stand for 1-1/2 to 2 hours. It should rise to double its original size.
- Mix, heat remaining milk to 50C this would be about 120F, I think I'm just converting the Laakso temperatures in my head, and my Fahrenheit is a bit shaky, pour in.
- Fold in remaining four, sugar, and gradually, well-beaten egg-white. Cover with cloth and leave for 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 hours.
- Brush large skillet with the vegetable oil. Heat until quite hot. Spoon batter onto skillet to cover the surface. Turn blin over when one side is a nice golden colour. Serve hot.