Blueberry Chia Seed Breakfast Pudding is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Blueberry Chia Seed Breakfast Pudding Recipe gets its zest from hemp seeds, ground coconut. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy breakfast wrap, the top 10 on this site.
Blueberry Chia Seed Breakfast Pudding Recipe step by step preparation
Blueberry Chia Seed Breakfast Pudding Recipe,Blueberry Chia Seed Breakfast Pudding is famous,preparation time for Blueberry Chia Seed Breakfast
Yield: 4 people
- 2 cups wild , organic
- blueberries , divided
- ¾ cup coconut milk (full fat)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon real vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- ¼ cup walnuts , crushed
- In a blender, blend 1 cup blueberries with coconut milk.
- Add salt, vanilla, cinnamon and chia seeds to a bowl. Pour in blueberry mixture and stir to combine.
- Seal in an airtight container in the fridge for 12 hours or overnight.
- When ready, give pudding a stir. Divide into 4 small bowls and top with coconut, hemp seeds, walnuts and remaining berries.