Bulitsikovs Eels Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Bulitsikovs Eels Recipe gets its bay leaf,red onion and beets.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Bulitsikovs Eels Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Bulitsikovs Eels Recipe
Bulitsikovs Eels Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Bulitsikovs Eels Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Bulitsikovs Eels Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 2 lb eels
- 4 onions thin Sliced
- 4 c potatos thin Sliced
- 1/4 lb salt pork Diced
- 1 t salt
- 1 t pepper
- 1/4 c flour all-purpose hot water
- Make a layer of onions and potatos on the bottom of a large heavy pot. Mix the sal, pepper, & flour together, set aside.
- Slice the eels into small pieces and make alayer on top of the potatos and onions.
- Sprinkle each layer with the salt-flour mixture. Continue layereing until all ingredients are used. Be sure the top layer is of potatos & onions.
- Fry the diced salt pork until browned and then pour the pork and the resulting grease over the top layer. Add hot water until it almost covers the top layer.
- Cover tightly, simmer for 55 minutes or until done. Serve hot.