Cossack Dill Pickles Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Cossack Dill Pickles Recipe gets its cucumbers,peppercorns and ssprings.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Cossack Dill Pickles Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Cossack Dill Pickles Recipe
Cossack Dill Pickles Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Cossack Dill Pickles Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Cossack Dill Pickles Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 5 garlic cloves bruised
- 8 dill sprigs Chopped
- 1/4 t alum or 3 cherry leaves
- 1 c coarse salt
- 16 peppercorns
- 5 lb cucumbers small unwaxed
- 4 qt water
- Soak the cucumbers in ice water for 5 minutes. Scald a gallon size glass jar in boiling water. Place the cherry leaves or the alum in the bottom of the jar.
- make a layer of cucumbers on the jar, add a few of the garlic cloves & some of the dill.
- Do this until all is used. Bring water to a boil then add the salt and pour over the cucumbers.
- Cover with a plate and sit it in a dark, cool place to ferment.
- These pickles will be ready in 10-12 days. It is important to not put a tight lid on the jar!
, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.