Country Cork Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Country Cork Recipe gets its potatoes,peas and onion.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Country Cork Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Country Cork Recipe
Country Cork Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Country Cork Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Country Cork Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 8 Samll lamb chops thawed
- 1 T Vegetable oil
- 1 Peppercorns thyme rosemary
- 2 c cabbags Finely Shredded
- 1 Large leek white thin Sliced
- 1 1/2 c Celery stalks diced
- 1 fresh parsley Chopped
- 1 Salt and pepper
- 1 Parsley bay leaves
- 1 lb Potatoes
- 3 to 4 medium
- 1 Medium onion chopped
- 12 Small white onions
- 1 1/2 c Peas
- Season chops with salt and pepper. heat oil in saucepan wide enough to hold all chops in a single layer. Brown on both sides.
- Spoon off any melted fat and add enough water to cover chops. Bring to a boil and add parsley, bay leaf, peppercorns, thyme and rosemary enclosed in cheesecloth.
- Lower heat and simmer. Meanwhile, peel potatoes and shape into bite sized rounds. Chop trimmings from potatoes into small pieces.
- Add potatoes, trimmings, cabbage, onion, well-rinsed leek, white onions and celery to chops and liquid. Simmer 20 minutes then add peas.
- Add a little more water if needed during cooking. Simmer 10 minutes more or until potatoes are tender. Correct seasoning.Garnish with parsley and serve.