Gutap Kazakh Deep Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Gutap Kazakh Deep Recipe gets its butter,pepper and sour cream.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Gutap Kazakh Deep Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Gutap Kazakh Deep Recipe
- 3 T dill freshly fine Chopped
- 3 T parsley freshly fine Chopped
- 1 T garlic Minced
- 9 T scallions fine Chopped
- 1 T black pepper frshly Ground
- 8 T butter
- 1 1/2 t salt
- 1 1/2 c all purpose flour
- 1/2 t salt
- 4 T butter softened
- 2/3 c luke water Warm
- 1 t cider vinegar
- 1/4 c sour cream
- 2 T butter
- 1/2 t flour
- 6 T onion Finely Minced
- 1 t black pepper frsshly Ground
- 1 T lemon or lime juice frshly squeezed & strained
- DOUGH: Place the flour into a deep mixing bowl. Make a hollow in the center. Add the water into the hollow, salt, & 2 T of the butter. Stir slowly untilk all of the ingredients are well mixed and the water is totally absorbed.
- Beat vigorously with a large spoon until a firm, stiff dough is formed. Gather the dough into a ball. on floured surface roll the dough ball out into a rectangle approx. 16" x 18".
- Brush the dough with the remaining butter, fold into quarters, then roll it out as thinly as possible. Cut into a 16" x 18" rectangle the cut that into 48 each 2" squares.
- FILLING: Combine the salt, pepper, scallions, garlic, parsley, & dill. Cut the butter into tiny bits and chill until the dough is ready.
- Place a teaspoon of the filling mix into the center of each square, add a piece of the butter to each. Draw up the corners and pinch them together firmly thus closing the filling into the dough.
- Heat enough oil in a deep pot. Heat to 375 degrees F. and drop in 4-6 of the filled squares. Cook for 4 minutes, remove from the oil, drain, and serve warm.
- SAUCE: Melt the butter, add the chopped onions, the salt, the pepper, & the vinegar. Cook for 4 minutes then add the remaining ingredients. Stir constantly until it thickens.