Rohrnudle Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Rohrnudle Recipe gets its zest eggs,apples and sugar.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Rohrnudle Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Rohrnudle Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Rohrnudle Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Rohrnudle Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 500 g flour
- 4 1/2 cups less 1 tbsp
- 1 ds salt
- 40 g fresh yeast 1.4 oz
- 80 g sugar
- 1/3 cup plus
- 1 tsp
- 1 to 2 eggs
- 70 g butter
- 1/3 cup less
- 1 tsp
- 1/8 l milk
- 1/2 cup plus
- 1/2 tbs
- 1 filling
- 500 g apples damson plums or pitted cherries a genero 1 lb 1 sugar nowadays To Taste also vanilla sugar 1 a little cinnamon with apples or d amson plums 400 g butter or clarified butter 1 3/4 cups for baking
- Dissolve the yeast and some sugar in a bit of warmed milk. Mound the flour on a pastry board. Make a well in the middle of the mound, and into it pour the yeast mixture.
- Let rest for about 1/2 hour. Then add the remaining ingredients - sugar, eggs, salt, butter, and milk. Knead to mix well, and beat until the dough forms bubbles.
- Cover the dough with an inverted bowl and let rise, in a warm place, for 1 1/2 hours. Then cut off lumps of dough, and let those rise one more time, on the floured pastry board, for another 1/2 hour.
- With your hands, stretch each piece of dough and cover with fruit one kind only. If you are using apples or damson plums, dust fruit with cinnamon and sugar, otherwise just with sugar.
- Fold the dough over to enclose the fruit and arrange the dumplings in a baking dish with a buttered bottom 3 1/2 Tbsp butter per dumpling . Bake at medium heat for 35 to 40 minutes, until light brown.
- Remove from oven and tip onto a board for cooling. Brush with melted butter shortly before cooling.