Schweinsmedallions Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Schweinsmedallions Recipe gets its pork,onion trimmed and leaves.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Schweinsmedallions Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Schweinsmedallions Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Schweinsmedallions Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Schweinsmedallions Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 1 1/2 lb boneless pork loin cutlets
- 1 cut no thicker than 1/3 of
- 1 an inch
- 1/4 c golden raisins soaked in
- 1 white wine
- 1 lg golden delicious apple
- 1 cored peeled quartered
- 1 sliced
- 1 lg onion trimmed peeled
- 1 sliced
- 3 T vegetable oil
- 1/3 c mustard
- 1 c loosely leaves of Packed
- 1 fresh marjoram rinsed
- 1 chopped
- 1 salt o taste
- 1 white pepper Freshly Ground
- 1 to taste
- On a cutting board, season cutlets on both sides with salt and pepper to taste both optional.
- Evenly spread the mustard on only one side of the meat. In a large, covered non-stick pan, over medium heat,heat the oil and saute onions until lightly golden and limp about 5-10 minutes.
- Drain raisins keep juice. To the translucent onions, add apple slices and raisins.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes. Add cutlets, placing them first on the side without the mustard and making space for them by pushing the onions aside.
- Brown cutlets for about 5-10 minutes on each side. Drizzle the cutlets with raisin wine juice and sprinkle them with the marjoram.
- Reduce the heat to medium low, cover the pan, and cook the cutlets until they are done.
- No pink should be visible when you serve the meat. The internal temperature should be at 160-165 degrees F.