Caesar Salad Grilled Chicken Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Caesar Salad Grilled Chicken Recipe Recipe gets its zest from hot chicken . Here is one of my favorite quick and easy breakfast wrap, the top 10 on this site.
Caesar Salad Grilled Chicken Recipe step by step
Caesar Salad Grilled Chicken Recipe step by step preparation,Caesar Grilled Chicken Recipe is very spicy,Salad Grilled Chicken
Yield: 5 people
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 ½ tablespoons Dijon
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- Juice from half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons apple cider
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin
- olive oil
- 2 anchovies
- Sea salt and pepper , to taste
- 24 romaine lettuce leaves
- 16 ounces grilled chicken ,
- Prepare dressing: Add all dressing ingredients to a blender and blend together until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Prepare Salad: Wash lettuce, dry and shred into bite-size pieces with your hand. Place in a large salad bowl.
- Add grilled chicken to the salad. Add dressing and toss to coat.
- Season with extra black pepper for a deeper Caesar flavor.