Caesar Salad Grilled Chicken Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Caesar Salad Grilled Chicken Recipe Recipe gets its zest from hot chicken . Here is one of my favorite quick and easy breakfast wrap, the top 10 on this site.
Caesar Salad Grilled Chicken Recipe step by step
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 ½ tablespoons Dijon
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- Juice from half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons apple cider
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin
- olive oil
- 2 anchovies
- Sea salt and pepper , to taste
- 24 romaine lettuce leaves
- 16 ounces grilled chicken ,
- Prepare dressing: Add all dressing ingredients to a blender and blend together until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Prepare Salad: Wash lettuce, dry and shred into bite-size pieces with your hand. Place in a large salad bowl.
- Add grilled chicken to the salad. Add dressing and toss to coat.
- Season with extra black pepper for a deeper Caesar flavor.