Creamy Ranch Dressing Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Creamy Ranch Dressing Recipe gets its zest from fresh ranch. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Creamy Ranch Dressing recipe, the top 10 on this site.
Creamy Ranch Dressing Recipe preparation at home
Creamy Ranch Dressing Recipe Step By Step Preparation,preparation time for Creamy Ranch DressingRecipe,famous dish is Creamy Ranch Dressing
Yield: 4 people
- 1 avocado , sliced
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon apple cider
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried dill (or
- more if you like dill)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut
- yogurt (optional)
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend for about 2 minutes.
- until desired consistency. Add a little water or lemon juice if you prefer a less “creamy” consistency.
- Use immediately or store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.