Eggplant Caviar Odessa Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Eggplant Caviar Odessa Recipe gets its eggplant,tomato and red wine.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Eggplant Caviar Odessa Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Eggplant Caviar Odessa Recipe
Eggplant Caviar Odessa Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Eggplant Caviar Odessa Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Eggplant Caviar Odessa Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 1 lg eggplant
- 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 lb
- 1 md onion finely chopped
- 1 md tomato meaty peeled and finely
- 2 lg cloves garlic minced
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 1 salt and Freshly Ground black pepper
- 1 fresh parsley chopped for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 Degrees F. Pierce the eggplant in several places with a knife and bake, on a baking sheet, until soft, about 50 minutes, turing midway through the baking time.
- Remove from the oven and cool. Cut the eggplant, lengthwise, in half.
- Scoop out the pulp and chop until very fine. In a large bowl, combine the pulp with the onion, tomato, garlic, oil, and vinegar.
- Blend thoroughly and season with the slat and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Place in a serving dish and garnish with the parsley. Serve with pita triangles or cocktail rye bread.