Fresh Pea Soup Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Fresh Pea Soup Recipe gets its butter,sugar and pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Fresh Pea Soup Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Fresh Pea Soup Recipe
Fresh Pea Soup Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Fresh Pea Soup Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Fresh Pea Soup Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 350 g Peas freshly shelled
- 2 T Butter
- 1 Medium sized onion chopped
- 1 Head iceberg lettuce chopped
- 1 Sprig mint chopped
- 1 Sprig parsley chopped
- 3 Strips bacon chopped
- 1 1/2 l Ham stock
- 1 Salt and pepper
- 1 Sugar
- 1 parsley Chopped
- After shelling the peas, save the pods, wash them and put them to boil in the ham stock while preparing the soup.
- Heat the butter in a large saucepan and soften the onion in it, then add the lettuce, mint and parsley.
- De-rind and chop the bacon. Fry it for about 2 minutes, turning it from time to time; add to the saucepan with the peas, salt, pepper and a small amount of sugar.
- Strain the stock and add. Bring to the boil, stirring, then simmer for about half an hour until the peas are quite soft.
- Sive or liquidize, taste for seasonings and add a little milk or cream if needed but not too much, for the fresh flavor must be preserved.
- Garnish with chopped parsley or mint.