Fruit Buns Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Fruit Buns Recipe gets its sugar,apples and cream.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Fruit Buns Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Fruit Buns Recipe
Fruit Buns Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Fruit Buns Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Fruit Buns Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 6 T baking powder
- 2 t cinnamon Ground
- 6 1/4 c wheat all purpose flour
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 t all spice
- 12 g brown sugar
- 1/2 c karo white syrup
- 2 c raisins
- 2 c cream or
- 2 c 1/2
- 1/2 c cream cheese
- 4 c apples
- 1/4 Diced
- 1/3 c prunes pureed
- 1/3 c apple sauce
- 1/3 c peaches pureed
- 1/3 c water
- In the former Soviet union there lies in the South, a country, Georgia. The people are friendly, warm and wonderful. Their cuisine is blend of Middle Eastern, Slavic, and Central Asian.
- It is delicious, spicy, and fun! Enjoy! Mix the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Pour the syrup, the purees, and the water over the dry mixture.
- Add the cream cheese in chunks. Mix by hand using your hands by working your hands under the dry ingredients from the sides.
- Use a folding motion and mix until all ingredients are thoroughly blended together. Add the diced apples and the raisins. Mix them into the dough by the same folding method.
- Add the cream or 1/2 & 1/2 and fold until completely blended. Make 24 round balls of the dough. Place on a well greased baking sheet, slightly squash the top of each loaf and bake for 50-55 minutes in pre-heated 300 degree F oven.
- NOTE: Honey may be substituted for the Karo syrup. Ingredients that are marked with an are US equivalents for products not available here in this country