Georgian Caviar Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Georgian Caviar Recipe gets its corn oil,pepper and tomatoes.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Georgian Caviar Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Georgian Caviar Recipe
Georgian Caviar Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Georgian Caviar Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Georgian Caviar Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 4 c water
- 2 lg
- 1-1/2 lbs eggplants
- 2 md
- 1 cup ripe tomatoes quartered
- 2 1 cup red or green sweet pepper cored seeded and
- 2 T corn oil
- 2 md 1 cup onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped fine
- 1 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1 t red wine vinegar
- Bring 4 c water to a boil in large pan, put in whole eggplants, cover, & cook over moderate heat for 15 mins , which is enough to soften them.
- Drain, cool, & peel eggplants. Press the liquid gently thru metal sieve.
- Process tomatoes & peppers to a puree, then add eggplant. Heat oil in a skillet & stir-fry onions over moderate heat for 2 to 3 mins, until golden.
- Add puree & stir-fry over low heat for 10 mins.Turn out mixture into bowl & briskly stir in garlic, salt, pepper, & wine vinegar.
- Refrigerate. Serve cold or at room temp. Makes 4-6 servings.