Gingersnap Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Gingersnap Recipe gets its zest red wine bay leaf and red pepper .Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Gingersnap , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Gingersnap Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Gingersnap Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Gingersnap Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 3 lb beef roast chuck
- 1 T oil
- 1 c water
- 8 gingersnaps crumbled
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 1 t beef bouillon granules
- 1/8 t red pepper ground
- 3 md sweet potatoes peeled quartered
- 3 md carrots or 2 parsnips cut into 1
- 1 bay leaf
- Trim fat from roast. Cut if necessary to fit crock pot. In large skillet brown roast on all sides in hot oil.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine water, gingersnaps, vinegar, bouillon, and red pepper.
- In crock pot, place potatoes, carrots or parsnips, and bay leaf.
- Place meat atop vegetables. Pour gingersnap mixture over meat.
- Cover cook on low-heat setting for 10-12 hours or high-heat setting for 5-6 hours.