Bloemen Sprits Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Bloemen Sprits Recipe gets its zest sugar,egg and butter.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Bloemen Sprits Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Bloemen Sprits Recipe
Bloemen Sprits Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Bloemen Sprits can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Bloemen Sprits recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 2 sticks Unsalted
- 1 butter softened
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 1/2 T egg Beaten
- 1/8 t salt
- 2 c all purpose flour
- 2 t cinnamon Ground
- 2 t unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a bowl with an electric mixer cream the butter with the sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy, add the egg and the salt, and beat the mixture until it is combined well.
- Sift the flour into the bowl and beat the dough until it is just combined. Transfer half the dough to a small bowl, stir the cinnamon into 1 of the dough halves, and stir the cocoa powder into the other half.
- Transfer each dough to a large pastry bag fitted with a 1/2 inch plain tip. On lightly buttered baking sheets pipe 5 dots of either the cinnamon or the cocoa dough in circles, 1 inch apart, and pipe a dot of the contrasting dough into the centers, forming flower shapes.
- Bake the cookies in batches in the middle of a preheated 350 F. oven for 15 to 18 minutes, or until they are pale golden, transfer them to racks, and let them cool. Makes about 60 cookies.