Grape Torte Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Grape Torte Recipe gets its pepper,eggs and bread.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Grape Torte Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Grape Torte Recipe
Grape Torte Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Grape Torte Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Grape Torte Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 2 c flour unbleached unsifted
- 2/3 c sugar
- 1/4 c butter or margarine
- 1 egg large
- 1 egg yolk large
- 1 lemon grated rind of
- 1/8 t salt
- 1 lb grapes
- 3 egg whites large
- 6 T sugar
- 1/2 lemon juice of
- 4 oz almonds ground
- DOUGH: Sift flour and sugar into a medium-size bowl. Cut in butter or margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add egg, egg yolk, lemon rind, and salt; mix with a fork to form dough.
- Cover dough and let rest in refrigerator 20 minutes. Roll out dough into a circle; place in an ungreased springform pan. Form a 1-inch high rim.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree F. oven for 10 minutes. FILLING: Meanwhile, clean and halve grapes, and remove seeds if necessary.
- Beat egg whites until stiff; blend in sugar, lemon juice, and ground almonds. Carefully fold in the grapes. Remove cake from the oven.
- Fill baked cake shell with grape mixture, return to the oven, and bake for another 30 minutes at 350 degrees F. Remove cake from pan and cool on wire rack.