Greek Pasta Salad Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Greek Pasta Salad Recipe gets its rotini,bell pepper and olives.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Greek Pasta Salad Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Greek Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 lb rotini
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 2 1/4 oz black olives sliced
- 4 oz feta cheese drained : crumbled
- 3 green onions finely : sliced
- 16 oz Italian salad dressing
- Cook chicken in water to cover with 1 bay leaf. Bring to boil and cook for 30 min. or until juices run clear.
- Cool and remove skins. Or, you can cook chicken in frying pan until cooked through.
- Cut into bite size pieces. Cook noodles and drain. Add all ingredients and mix well.
- I use only about half the bottle of dressing and then put the rest on the table if someone wants more.