Gulyassuppe Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Gulyassuppe Recipe gets its zest paprika,tomatoes and beef.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Gulyassuppe Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Gulyassuppe Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Gulyassuppe Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Gulyassuppe Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 1/2 lb onions chopped
- 1/4 lb bacon diced
- 1 t paprika
- 1/2 t caraway seed
- 1 pn marjoram
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 6 c beef stock
- 1 lb soup meat finely cubed
- 1 t salt
- 3 tomatoes peeled seeded diced
- 3/4 lb potatoes peeled diced
- 1/4 c flour
- 3/4 c water
- 3 beef franks cooked peeled
- 1 lemon juice
- Saute the onions and bacon, until the onions are golden and puffy.
- Add the paprika, caraway seeds, marjoram and garlic. Cook just a minute and add the beef stock, soup meat, salt and tomatoes.
- Simmer for 20 minutes. Add the potatoes, and more beef stock, if needed. Continue to cook until the meat and potatoes are soft.
- Make a thin cream of the flour and water, and stir it slowly into the soup.
- Continue to cook until thickened. Slice the cooked franks about 1/4" thick and add to the soup along with a squeeze of lemon juice.