Kugelis Potato Pudding Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Kugelis Potato Pudding Recipe gets its onion,pepper and butter.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Kugelis Potato Pudding Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Kugelis Potato Pudding Recipe
Kugelis Potato Pudding Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Kugelis Potato Pudding Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Kugelis Potato Pudding Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 6 oz thick cut bacon cut into
- 1 1/8 inch pieces
- 6 lb russet potatoes peeled
- 1 and ,Finely Grated
- 1 md yellow onion peeled and
- 1 finely Grated
- 5 oz can evaporated milk
- 5 eggs beaten
- 2 t salt
- 1 black Freshly Ground
- 1 pepper To Taste
- 1 T butter Melted
- Fry the bacon until crisp and set aside. Run the grated potato and onion through a meat grinder on coarse.
- Place in a mixing bowl. Add the bacon with its drippings and remaining ingredients except the butter.
- Use the melted butter to butter the baking dish.
- Mix well and pour into a 13 x 8 x 2 inch glass baking dish.
- Bake at 425 for 1/2 hour, then reduce the heat to 375 for 25 minutes more.
- for best results the pudding should be at least TWO inches deep in the pan.