Peasant Breakfast Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Peasant Breakfast Recipe gets its eggs,cubes and bacon.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Peasant Breakfast Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Peasant Breakfast Recipe
Peasant Breakfast Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Peasant Breakfast Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Peasant Breakfast Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 5 T sweet butter Unsalted
- 2 c pumpernickel bread preferably german day ol
- 4 oz bacon smoky chopped
- 3/4 c onion finely chopped
- 3 c smoked kielbasa bratwurst cut into
- 1/2- inch cubes
- 1 salt and Freshly Ground black pepper
- 8 lg eggs
- 1 fresh dill finely chopped
- Melt 4 Tbls of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.Saute the bread cubes in batches until golden brown and crisp.
- Transfer to a bowl and set aside. Wipe out the skillet with paper towels. Fry the bacon, in the skillet, over medium heat until it renders out the fat.
- Add the onion and saute until it begins to color, about 8 minutes. Add the kielbasa and cook, stirring, until the onion and kielbasa are nicely browned.
- Melt the remaining 1 Tbls of butter in a medium-size non stick skillet over medium heat. Add one-fourth of the kielbasa mixture and one-fourth of the bread to the skillet and distribute evenly with a wooden spoon. Break 2 eggs into the skillet.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring the whites gently with a thin spatula. When the whites are almost set and the yolks are still liquid, reduce the eat to low, cover the skillet, and cook for another minute or until the desired doneness is achieved.
- Slide the hash and eggs onto a plate. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make three more portions. Serve immediately sprinkled with the dill as a garnish.