Your family will love vegetables cooked this way. Spinach recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Limas recipe gets its zest from fresh spinach leaves. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Limas spinach recipe, the top 10 on this site.
Limas Spinach recipe step by step preparation at home
Limas Spinach recipe Step By Step Preparation,preparation time for Limas Spinach recipe,famous and healthy dish
Yield: 4 people
- 2 cups frozen lima beans
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup fennel , cut in 4-inch strips
- ½ cup onion , chopped
- ¼ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 cups leaf spinach , washed thoroughly
- 1 tablespoon distilled vinegar
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon raw chives
- Steam or boil lima beans in unsalted water for about 10 minutes. Drain.
- In skillet, saute onions and fennel in oil.
- Add beans and broth to onions and cover. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in spinach. Cover and cook until spinach has wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in vinegar and pepper. Cover and let stand for 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve.