Kotmis Satsivi Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Kotmis Satsivi Recipe gets its butter,saffron and cinnamon.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Kotmis Satsivi Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Kotmis Satsivi Recipe
Kotmis Satsivi Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Kotmis Satsivi Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Kotmis Satsivi Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 3 lb chicken
- 1 t black pepper Fresh Ground
- 4 T butter Melted
- 1 T vegetable oil
- 3/4 t salt
- 1 c walnuts shelled pulverized into apaste
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/8 t saffron
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/8 t cinnamon Ground
- 1/8 t cayenne flakes or tabasco
- 1 T parsley freshly fine Chopped
- 2 T butter
- 2 garlic cloves Minced
- 2 T onions Chopped
- 1 T flour
- 1 1/2 c chicken stock
- 2 T red wine or cider vinegar
- 1/4 t cloves powdered
- Dry chicken inside & out. Melt the butter and oil together then brush chicken with this mixture until completely coated. Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Place chicken on its side on a rack in a shallow baking pan. Roast in oven for 10 minutes then turn onto its other side after brushing again with the butter-oil mixture and roast for another 10 minutes.
- Turn bird onto its back, reduce oven temp. to 400 degrees F.baste with the butter-oil mix, and roast for another 40 minutes.
- Baste at least once with the butter-oil mixture during this time period. While the chicken is roasting you must make the walnut sauce.
- Melt the butter in a large, heavy skillet over high heat, add the onions & garlic, lower heat to medium, and cook while stirring for 4 minutes.
- Stir in the flour and mix into a paste. Stir in the chicken stock, bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens.
- Stir in the vinegar, cloves, salt, pepper, bay leaf, saffron, parsley, & walnut paste. Lower heat to low and simmer for 6 minutes.
- Quarter the chicken and pour the sauce over the quarters. Serve at once.