Senfgurken Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Senfgurken Recipe gets its bay leaves ,black pepper and wine.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Senfgurken Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Senfgurken Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Senfgurken Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Senfgurken Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 2 Kg small cucumbers long as a
- 1 finger
- 6 lg onions finely diced
- 3 bn dill finely chopped
- 5 borretsch leaves finely
- 1 chopped
- 500 ml white wine vinegar
- 750 g mustard medium hot
- 250 g sugar
- 2 bay leaves ground
- 2 cloves chopped finely
- 1 T black pepper ground
- Wash the cucumbers, remove stem, and dry well. Put vinegar, mustard, sugar and the herbs Onions, Dill, Borretsch in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add bay leaves, cloves, and pepper. Bring back to a boil while stirring.
- Add cucumbers and bring back to boil very carefully.
- Turn cucumbers occasionally. Fill cucumbers and cooking juice in glass jars while very hot and close immediately.
- Let cool and store for at least 3 to 4 weeks before using.