Shashlyk Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Shashlyk Recipe gets its onions,butter and pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Shashlyk Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Shashlyk Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Shashlyk Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Shashlyk Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 500 g lamb
- 2 onions
- 10 g green onion
- 20 g tomatoes
- 20 g cucumbers
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 T vinegar
- 1 T butter
- 1/2 t black pepper
- 1 salt
- Take 500 gr of lamb, 2 onions, 10 gr of green onion, 20 gr of tomatoes and cucumbers, 1/2 lemon, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1 tablespoon butter and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
- Wash and cut the lamb into 1" cubes, place in a large pan and add salt, pepper, sliced onions, vinegar, 1 tsp. lemon juice and mix.
- Place pan, covered, in refrigerator for 2-3 hours or overnight. Skewer the lamb on spits, alternating them with sliced onions.
- Brown the shashlyk on hot charcoals and turn frequently for 15-20 minutes until lamb is evenly done.
- Before serving, place shashlyk with or without spits on a plate and pour oil melted butter and chopped green onions over lamb.
- Serve with cucumbers, sliced lemons and sliced tomatoes.