Aloo Dom Curry with Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Aloo Curry Recipe gets its zest from Aloo, and masala. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Aloo Dom Curry Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Aloo Dom Curry Recipe
Aloo Dom Curry Recipe with a beans flavor easy to make with help of very simple ingredients and one of and easy Aloo Dom Curry Recipe
Yield: 6 people
- 500 g small new potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 3.5 cm ginger
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- coriander leaves
- Chop the onions, then fry lightly until browned.
- Grate the ginger and add to the pan with the onions.
- Add the potatoes, turmeric, ground cumin and chilli, then fry for a couple of minutes, stirring continuously.
- Next, chop the tomato and add to the pan with a little water.
- Salt to taste. Cover the pan and cook at a low temperature until the potatoes are cooked.
- Add the garam masala and stir, then garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Serve.