Walnut Sauce Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Walnut Sauce Recipe gets its walnuts,red wine and red chili.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Walnut Sauce Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Walnut Sauce Recipe
- 6 eggs hard-cooked peeled halved lengthwise
- 1 c walnuts shelled
- 2 cloves garlic sliced
- 1 T fresh coriander chopped
- 1/2 t salt or to taste
- 1/4 c red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 c water cold
- 1/4 t turmeric Ground
- 1/8 t hot red chili flakes
- Hard-cooked eggs are elevated to a new & robust flavor in Georgian walnut sauce. A very small amount of hot chili is included but can always be increased according to tolerance through not enough to obliterate flavor of sauce.
- Put egg halves on serving platter.Prepare sauce by grinding walnuts, garlic, & coriander together, adding salt, vinegar, water, turmeric, & chili flakes to integrate mixture.
- Process to relatively smooth consis- tency. Taste and adjust salt if you find it necessary.
- Pour sauce over egg halves. Serve cold or at room temp.