Aubergine and Bean Curry Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Curry with Recipe gets its zest from beans,and masala. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Aubergine and Bean Curry Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Simple but tasty. The aubergine can easily be swapped for courgette or marrow, although, if using courgette, add 1/2 tsp sugar to the curry spices.
Aubergine and Bean Curry Recipe
- 1/2 aubergine
- a few beans
- 1 tsp kalonji (onion seed)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 green chilli
- Cut the aubergine into strips and the beans into squares.
- Fry the kalonji and red chilli powder then add the aubergine and beans.
- Add the green chilli, a little water and salt.
- Simmer until cooked and the curry is as dry as required.