Baked Salmon In Foil Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Salmon In Foil Recipe gets its zest from celery,bread crumbs and juice.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Baked Salmon In Foil, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Baked Salmon In Foil Recipe
- 3 1/2 lb salmon
- 1 lemon
- 1 salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil or softened butter
- Lay a piece of silver foil, large enough to wrap the salmon in a very loose parcel, on a baking tray.
- If the salmon is to be served hot, grease the foil with the butter, or use the oil if serving the salmon cold.
- Thinly slice the lemon and put about half on the foil. Put the salmon on top, with a few slices of lemon inside and lay the rest of the lemon along the top of the salmon.
- Season generously and wrap loosely, making sure the edges are securely folded together so that no steam can escape.
- Put into a medium oven, Gas Mk 4,350 F,180 C, for 10 minutes per pound. If serving hot, take it out of the oven and let it stand for a further 10 minutes.
- If serving cold, leave the salmon in the foil for two to three hours. To serve: Unwrap the fish and gently pull off the skin.