Fish Pate recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Fish Pate recipe gets its zest fresh dill,cream,and sour cream.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Fish Pate recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Fish Pate Recipe
Fish Pate is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Fish Pate can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Fish Pate recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Servings: 6 people
- 3/4 lb smoked fish cod
- boneless & skinless
- 1/4 lb butter softened
- 1/4 lb cream cheese softened
- 3 T fresh dill
- 1 T horseradish
- 2 T sour cream
- black pepper
- Fresh Ground
- 1 T lemon juice
- 2 cucumbers
- 1/2 loaf rye bread
- 12 radishes dill for garnish
- For the pt, chop scallions. Combine the trout, butter, and cream cheese in the bowl of a food processor and process for a few seconds.
- Add the scallions, dill, and horseradish and process until just smooth with bits of herbs still visible. Briefly pulse in sour cream.
- Season with salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.Pt can be made a few days ahead.
- Slice cucumbers into 3/16-inch thick rounds. Cut radishes into paper-thin slices. Fill a pastry bag fitted with a 1/2-inch star tip with pt.
- Pipe generous rosettes on top of each cucumber slice. Garnish with radish slices and dill. As an alternative, toast bread and cut into ovals with a pastry cutter or into rectangles or squares with a knife.
- Pipe pt onto bread and garnish with radishes and fresh dill. Put in jelly roll pans or baking pans, cover well, and refrigerate.