Chilled Tuna Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Chilled Tuna Recipe gets its tamari,olive oil and pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Chilled Tuna Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Chilled Tuna Recipe
Chilled Tuna Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Chilled Tuna Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Chilled Tuna Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 1 T tamari soy sauce
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1 T fresh fennel leaf Chopped
- 2 t fresh celery leaves
- 1/2 t fresh thyme Chopped
- 1 sm bay leaf broken
- 2 t tangerine zest Grated
- Black pepper FISH
- 1 lb fresh tuna center-cut into four 4 oz. steaks ,1 inch thick
- 4 tangerines
- 16 sprigs fresh fennel leaf
- 3 T balsamic vinegar
- 1 t Dijon mustard
- 1/2 c light olive oil
- 1/2 t tangerine zest Grated
- 2 T fresh fennel leaf
- Salt or black pepper
- For the marinade, combine all marinade ingredients in a nonreactive bowl.Put tuna steaks into marinade and refrigerate 30 min, turning occasionally.
- Break 2 of the tangerines into sections. Squeeze the remaining 2 tangerines, pour juice over sectioned tangerines, and set aside.
- Heat grill. Add mesquite or hickory chips for additional flavor.Remove tuna steaks from marinade and grill over hot fire until fish is just springy to the touch, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Tuna should be rare to medium rare.Divide each tuna steak into 3 to 4 slices, cutting against the grain. Drain tangerine sections and reserve juice.
- Arrange tuna slices with drained tangerine sections and fennel sprigs in fan shape on individual plates, cover, and chill.
- Reduce tangerine juice by one-fourth over medium-high heat and use to make vinaigrette.For the vinaigrette, combine vinegar, reduced tangerine juice, and mustard in a nonreactive bowl.
- Whisk in oil and season with tangerine zest, chopped fennel leaves, and salt and pepper to taste.