Beef Sirloin Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Beef Sirloin Recipe gets its zest bay leaf,heavy cream and butter.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Beef Sirloin Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Beef Sirloin Recipe
Beef Sirloin Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Beef Sirloin can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Beef Sirloin recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 10 white peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 md carrot peeled and julienned into thin strips
- 1 yellow turnip peeled and julienned
- 1 md celery root julienned
- 1 c clarified butter for sauteing
- 7 oz of sirloin Slices
- 1 md white onion peeled and finely chopped
- 1/3 c cognac
- 1/2 c heavy cream
- 1 c brown beef stock
- 1 juice of 1 lemon
- 1 T butter
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add the peppercorns and bay leaf. Briefly and separately blanch the carrot, turnip, and celery root.
- Refresh the vegetables in ice water and set aside. Reserve the vegetable stock resulting from the blanching and reduce to 1/3 cup. Remove the bay leaf and peppercorns.
- Heat 2/3 cup clarified butter in a skillet and saute the sirloin over medium-high heat until brown outside and medium-rare inside. Keep warm on a covered plate.
- Degrease the pan. Heat 1/3 cup clarified butter and saute the onion over medium heat until golden. Add the cognac and reduce 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock and again reduce 4 to 5 minutes over medium-high heat. Add the cream, lower the heat to medium, and reduce by half.
- Add the beef stock and once more reduce by half. Add the lemon juice and any meat juices from the covered plate. Drain the vegetables and stir them into the sauce. Swirl in the butter and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the meat on plates, topped with the sauce. The sirloin may be garnished with a swirled piping of sour cream, pressed through a pastry bag.