Forshmak Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Forshmak Recipe gets its eggs,pepper and bread.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Forshmak Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Forshmak Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Forshmak Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Forshmak Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Servings: 6 people
- 1/2 lb beef Ground
- 1/2 lb lamb Ground
- 6 oz salted herring
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 3 eggs seperated
- 4 T butter
- 1 onion lg Chopped
- 3 potatos peeled Boiled
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t black pepper
- 2 T parmesan cheese fineGrated
- 2 T bread crumbs
- Put 1 qt of milk into a bowl and soak the herring in it overnight.remove the and pat dry being sure to remove any and all bones.
- Coaresly chop the herring. Fry the onions in 2 T of butter until golden. Pan fry the ground meats seperately and place into a food processor/blander.
- Add the onion, herring, & potatos. Chop/blend untilt soooth mixture is formed. Stir in ther sour cream and egg yolks then add the spices.
- Beat the egg whites until they are stiff but not dry. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. & grease a 2 qt. baking dish. Stir in the egg whites and mix until Fold in the egg whites at this point and turn the mixture into the greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese, dot with the remaining butter, & then bake for 40 minutes. Serve hot.