Chocolate Pretzels Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Chocolate Pretzels Recipe gets its zest sugar,cocoa and vanilla.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Chocolate Pretzels Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Chocolate Pretzels Recipe
- 1/2 c butter or margarine
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1 egg large beaten
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1/4 c milk
- 1/4 c cocoa
- 2 c flour unbleached unsifted
- COCOA FROSTING
- 2 T cocoa
- 1 1/4 c confectioners sugar
- 2 T butter or margarine melted
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- Cream 1/2 cup butter and the sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, vanilla, and milk. Sift cocoa and flour. Mix into butter mixture until thoroughly blended.
- Chill dough until firm enough to handle about 30 minutes. Using 2 T dough, roll a rope about 12 inches long between your hands.
- Shape into a pretzel as follows: Make a loop bout 1 1/2 inches in diameter by crossing the ends, leaving 1-inch tails. Flip the loop down over the crossed ends.
- Press firmly into place. Place pretzels on greased baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F. for about 10 minutes. Mak frosting in a small bowl.
- Mix cocoa and confectioners' sugar. Gradually stir in butter and vanilla. If frosting is too thick, thin with milk. When pretzels are cool, spread with Cocoa Frosting. Make 2 dozen.