Chopped Greek Salad Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Chopped Greek Salad Recipe Recipe gets its zest from coconut butter . Here is one of my favorite quick and easy breakfast wrap, the top 10 on this site
Chopped Greek Salad Recipe Step By Step Preparation
Chopped Greek Salad Recipe step by step prepration.Chopped Greek Salad Recipe is very tasty,preparation time for Chopped Greek Salad Recipe
Yield: 5 people
- 2 cloves garlic , finely minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper , to taste
- 1 large cucumber , sliced
- lengthwise on the diagonal ,
- seeds removed
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes ,
- ½ cup small red onion , finely
- 1 small red bell pepper , diced
- ½ cup kalamata olives
- 1 avocado , diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 16 ounces shrimp , de-veined
- Sea salt and pepper , to taste
- 6 ounces spinach or
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley ,
- oil in a small bowl. Stream in oil and whisk until combined. Season with black pepper to taste.
- Prepare salad: toss all vegetables, olives and avocado in a medium size salad bowl. Set aside.Heat a grill pan or a medium-size skillet with the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Season shrimp with sea salt and pepper. Add shrimp to pan and cook about 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn opaque and pink.
- Meanwhile, add the dressing to the salad and toss to coat.If using greens, divide into 4 bowls. Place about 1 cup of chopped, dressed salad in each bowl.
- Top with grilled shrimp and garnish with parsley.