Curd Cheese Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Curd Cheese Recipe gets its zest lemon juice and milk.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Curd Cheese Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Curd Cheese Recipe
Curd Cheese Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Curd Cheese can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Curd Cheese recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 4 T yogurt or wine vinegar
- 5 T lemon juice
- 2 qt milk
- You will need a saucepan, a bowl, and a sieve. If using yogurt, bring the milk to a boil and then leave it to cool to finger temperature 100 F.
- Mix with milk with the yogurt in a basin. Put in a warm place for 4 to 5 hours to set as solid as yogurt.If using vinegar or lemon juice, stir into the milk and bring it to a near boil 200 F in a bowl set in a saucepan of water.
- Remove and keep in a warm place for 4 to 5 hours Pour the mixture into a sieve lined with a scalded clean cloth.
- After an hour put a plate on top to weight and encourage the whey to drip through. The curds in the cloth are the cheese.
- Cover and store in a cool pantry, and it will keep for about a week. Drink the whey, flavored with fruit juice, for your health - or use to to make scones.
- Keep in refrigerator and eat within 2 days.