Czech Kolachke Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Czech Kolachke Recipe gets its zest lemon juice,butter and sugar.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Czech Kolachke Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Czech Kolachke Recipe
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese at room
- 1 temp
- 1 c butter at room temp
- 2 c all purpose flour do not
- 1 sift
- 1/8 t salt
- 1/4 t granulated sugar
- 3/4 c peach or strawberry jam
- 1 powdered sugar
- Beat cream cheese and butter until creamy, then beat in flour, salt and sugar until well combined.
- Using a well floured surface, roll out a small portion of the dough at a time until very thin (1/8" or less) Cut out dough with cook cutter about 2" in diameter and transfer to an unreleased baking sheet.
- In the center of each, place about 1/4 tsp jam - Bake in 350F oven 10-12 min. or until edges begin to brown.
- Remove from baking sheet and cool completely on wire racks; dust with confec. sugar. Makes about 5 doz.