Dodds Lebkuchen Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Dodds Lebkuchen Recipe gets its zest baking soda,eggs and honey.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Dodds Lebkuchen Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Dodds Lebkuchen Recipe
Dodds Lebkuchen Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Dodds Lebkuchen can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Dodds Lebkuchen recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 3 c all purpose flour Sifted
- 1/4 t baking soda
- 1 t cinnamon Ground
- 1/2 t allspice Ground
- 1/2 t cloves Ground
- 1/2 t nutmeg Ground
- 2 eggs
- 1 c sugar
- 1/2 c honey
- 3/4 c unblanched almonds finely chopped
- 2 oz candied orange peel finely chopped
- 2 oz candied lemon peel finely chopped
- 1 glaze
- 1/3 c confectioners sugar
- 1 T water
- 1 t lemon juice
- Sift flour, baking soda, and spices together; set aside Beat eggs with sugar until very thick. Add honey gradually, beating well Add dry ingredients in fourths, folding until blended after each addition.
- Mix in almonds and candied peels. Turn into a greased 15 x 10 x 1 jellyroll pan and spread evenly. Bake at 350 F for 25 to 30 min.
- Remove pan to wire rack and cool slightly. Spread glaze evenly over warm surface.
- Cut into bars Blend throughly 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar, 1 Tbs water, and 1 tsp lemon juice