Elderberry Mush Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Elderberry Mush Recipe gets its zest sugar,butter and flour.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Elderberry Mush Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Elderberry Mush Recipe
- 500 g elderberries without stems a gener ous lb
- 1 sugar To Taste
- 1 pn salt
- 1/8 l milk 1/2 cup plus 1/2 tbsp
- 50 g butter 3 1/2 tbsp
- 1 T flour
- From the Allgaeu area. Pull the elderberries off their stems and briefly cook in a skillet with very little water.
- Then add either a roux or a smooth mixture of milk with a little bit of flour.
- Constantly stirring, bring to a good boil. Add a spoonful of honey.
- If the mush has been made with the milk/flour mixture, then pour hot clarified butter on top.
- In some places, pan-toasted bread cubes are scattered on top. The elderberry mush is served directly in the copper skillet.