Dnepro Chicken Stew Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Dnepro Chicken Stew Recipe gets its potatos,buttermilk and salt.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Dnepro Chicken Stew Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Dnepro Chicken Stew Recipe
Dnepro Chicken Stew Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Dnepro Chicken Stew Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Dnepro Chicken Stew Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 1 chicken large
- 1/4 lb salt pork Cubed
- 2 onions coarsely Chopped
- 1 T salt
- 2 T butter
- 2 carrots Shredded
- 8 potatos Cubed
- 1 qt buttermilk
- 1 garlic clove Minced
- 1/2 t dill freshly & Snipped chopped
- Cut chicken into serving pieces. Place in a large, heavy pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil, lower heat, and simmer for 2. Remove from the heat, cool, and remove meat from the bones.
- Skim the fat from the top of the liquid when has cooled. Chop the chicken meat into coarse chunks and return to the liquid.
- Fry the salt pork with the onion & garlic until the pork is browned. Place the pork, pork grease, onions, potatos, carrots, & salt into the liquid and then add 1 qt. of hot water.
- Bring to a boil then boil for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to simmer. After 10 more minutes add the buttermilk & butter and cover. Cook for 10 minutes more then serve hot.