Fruit Torte Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Fruit Torte Recipe gets its zest sugar,eggs and vanilla.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Fruit Torte Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Fruit Torte Recipe
Fruit Torte Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Fruit Torte can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Fruit Torte recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 2 c flour unbleached
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1 c butter no margarine unsalt
- 2 egg yolks
- 4 c fruit fresh canned frozen
- 1/2 c sugar if fresh fruit is used
- 1/4 c water if needed
- 2 T cornstarch
- 1 egg white
- 1 T sugar
- 1/2 c almonds toasted sliced
- 2 T sugar
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1 c cream heavy whipped
- CAKE: Mix flour and sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add egg yolks; mix to form dough. Press dough into bottom and sides of a 10-inch springform pan.
- Dough should come 1 1/2 inches up the sides. Bake in a preheated 375 degree F.
- oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until pastry is firm and light brown.
- FILLING: Drain canned or frozen fruit, reserving juice. Crush 1 cup of fresh fruit to make juice. Add sugar to fresh fruit and let stand 1/2 hour.
- Drain juice and add water to make 1 cup. Mix cornstarch and fruit juice. Cook over medium heat until thickened. Place whole fruit in baked pastry shell.
- Pour thickened fruit juice over top. Chill thoroughly. Carefully remove torte from springform pan. ALMOND
- COATING: Beat egg white until foamy. Gradually beat in the sugar. beat until stiff peakes are formed. Spread the meringue around the outside of the pastry shell.
- Press in the almonds so that they completly cover the sides.
- TOPPING: Gently fold sugar and vanilla into whipped cream. Spread over the fruit. Garnish with sliced toasted almonds, if desired.