Goulash Soup Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Goulash Soup Recipe gets its zest onion,garlic and potatoes .Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Goulash Soup Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Goulash Soup Recipe
Goulash Soup Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Goulash Soup Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Goulash Soup Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 1 lb beef chuck shin or neck
- 2 T lard rendered beef fat or bacon fat
- 1 lg onion chopped
- 1 T heaping hungarian sweet paprika
- 1 salt and pepper
- 2 T vinegar
- 1 T tomato paste
- 1 T caraway seeds
- 1/2 t marjoram
- 1 cl garlic
- 2 qt water
- 3 md potatoes peeled and diced
- Cut beef into 3/4" cubes. Heat lard or fat in a 3 qt saucepan and saute onions until golden. Sprinkle with paprika and saute 1 min strring constantly over low heat.
- Add beef and stir well until seared and browned. Add salt, pepper, vinegar and tomato paste. Simmer 3 min and then add caraway seeds, marjoram, garlic and water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer 45 min. Add potatoes and simmer another 20 min. Check seasoning and serve.