Gaisburger Marsch Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Gaisburger Marsch Recipe gets its zest leek,beef and carrot.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Gaisburger Marsch Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Gaisburger Marsch Recipe
Gaisburger Marsch Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Gaisburger Marsch can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Gaisburger Marsch recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 500 g beef bones with some-marrow bones
- 1/4 celeriac
- 1/2 leek
- 2 carrots
- 1 parsley
- 1 root parsley
- 10 peppercorns
- 1 laurel leaf
- 500 g beef
- 1 T salt
- 2 l water
- 500 g potatoes
- 250 g flour
- 1 pn nutmeg Grated
- 1 pn pepper
- 1 onion
- 30 g butter
- 1 T chives ,finely cut
- Bring slowly to a boil: Water with bones, cleaned vegetables, spices, meat and salt. Reduce heat, skim, boil for 2 hours, pour off soup.
- Cube the meat and keep warm. Throw the bones away or use them for a second soup next day. Peel, wash and cut the potatoes, boil them in the meat broth until soft, about 20 minutes.
- Prepare the Sptzle: Beat flour, eggs, salt and eventually some lukewarm water to a tough dough. The dough is just right if it tears when you pull up the wooden stirring-ladle.
- Put only a little quantity of the dough on a wet wooden (or plastic) chopping-board and scrape thin dough-stripes into a pot with fast-boiling salted water.
- Do not boil too many Sptzle at once. The Sptzle are cooked when they swim on the surface. Take them out with a skimming ladle, drain them on a sieve, keep warm in a warmed bowl.
- Continue until all Sptzle are cooked. Add all Sptzle at once together with the warm meat cubes to the soup. Add grated nutmeg and pepper to taste.
- Serve the soup in a soup-tureen with both, the the roasted onion rings and the finely cut chives, on top of the soup.