Greek Meatballs Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Greek Meatballs Recipe gets its eggs,oregano and olive oilHere is one of my favorite quick and easy Greek Meatballs Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Greek Meatballs Recipe
Greek Meatballs Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Greek Meatballs Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Greek Meatballs Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 1 lb lean beef Ground
- 1 lb veal or pork
- 2 eggs
- 1 lg onion grated
- 1 T fresh mint Minced
- 1 T oregano
- 2 T fresh parsley Minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 T tomato paste diluted in
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 T olive oil
- plus olive oil for pan frying
- 12 whole salted wheat crackers
- and squeezed Soaked In Water dry
- 1/2 c dry white wine
- salt and Freshly Ground pepper to taste
- flour for dusting
- Place meat in a large mixing bowl. Break in eggs and mix well. Add onion, mint, oregano, parsley, garlic, diluted tomato paste, the 2 tablespoons oil, crackers, wine, salt, and pepper.
- Knead until well mixed and smooth. On a lightly floured board, shape meat mixture into 12 balls.
- With your palms, flatten balls into patties, then dust patties lightly with flour. In a large skillet over medium heat, warm the remaining oil.
- Fry patties, turning once, until browned on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes per side or until done to your liking.